Friends of the Arts (FOTA) is a not-for-profit organization of parents, teachers, and, administrators committed to supporting and advocating the visual and performing arts in the Mountain Lakes School District. FOTA strives to create awareness of the benefits derived from students participation in arts programs and recognizes the achievements of individual and group efforts.
Here are just a few of the ways that FOTA's fundraising efforts have supported the arts at MLHS:
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- FOTA Robe and display case
- Sponsor JazzFest for band members
- Art hanging system for main lobby
- Dinners for holiday concert, play, and musical participants
Show your support of arts education by becoming a member today!